Thank you for visiting the Eastern District of Missouri website. On this page, you can view the contact information for our offices. You can also view information about requesting a speaker.
Thomas Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
111 S. 10th Street, 20th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63102
Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. U.S. Courthouse
555 Independence Street
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
REQUEST A SPEAKER
The United States Attorney's Office regularly provides speakers to interested audiences to discuss the various functions of the United States Attorney's Office. Examples of topics of presentations include:
- Structure and Operation of the U.S. Attorney's Office
- Child Pornography and the Internet
- Health Care Fraud
- Internet Crimes
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Issues
- Methamphetamine: Prevention and Prosecution
- Project Safe Neighborhoods (Firearms Crime Reduction)
- Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism
To request a speaker, call 314.539.2200.
CONTACT THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICE
Contact Robert Patrick, the Public Affairs Officer, at 314.539.2200 or by email: Email USAO-EDMO.