The U.S. Attorney's Office uses private contractors to provide a variety of goods and services. Procurement is contingent on obtaining competitive quotes and/or services. Types of procurements include automated litigation services, such as scanning and coding of documents and renting multi-media equipment. Other procurements may include:
- Graphics support
- Document scanning and bates stamping of documents
- Digitize audio and video to MPEG
- Interpreter/Translation and/or transcription services
- Court reporting/Summarizing transcripts
- Physical security systems
If you wish to be included on the Vendor's List, please provide your company name, address, telephone number, and contact name to Debbie Salas, Contracting Officer, U.S. Attorney's Office, 501 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Ste. 1100 OR fax to telephone number (702) 388-6735. Please include the type of service you wish to provide.
For a list of contracts priced over $25,000, you may view the Commerce Business Daily website.