Skip to main content
- SAMHSA provides information and access to government resources, substance use prevention education, and grant information
- Rhode Island Regional Coalitions contact information and educational resources for the cities and towns mental health and substance use prevention coalitions
- Governor’s substance use prevention task force focuses on prevention, rescue, treatment and recovery
- Adult support services for mental health and substance use crisis
- The Division of Behavioral Healthcare Services (DBH) is comprised of two program areas: integrated Mental Health Services and Substance Abuse Treatment and Prevention Services
- Anchor Recovery offers a supportive environment for individuals in all stages of recovery. (Peer-to-Peer support)
- Adult & Teen Challenge provides Christian faith-based, residential care to young people and adults who struggle with life-controlling problems
- Amos House offers a 90-Day Transitional Housing Program emphasizing recovery from addiction. The Amos House offers a Culinary Education & Carpentry and Maintenance Training programs.
- Crossroads is the largest organization in the state serving individuals and families that are experiencing homelessness
- RICARES is a grassroots effort focused on creating a socially just community for all Rhode Islanders impacted by substance use disorder
- The Salvation Army provides an array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for the under privileged children.
- Weber Renew is a harm reduction and recovery services organization for at-risk people in Rhode Island
Updated July 7, 2020