Federal Search Warrants Executed
For Immediate Release
U.S. Attorney's Office, Southern District of Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa -- On Thursday, July 20, 2023, federal search warrants were executed at the following locations in the Des Moines metropolitan area:
• 900 block of Creston Avenue, Des Moines,
• 1200 block of 23rd Street, Des Moines,
• 200 block of East Caulder Circle, Des Moines,
• 400 block of East Thornton Avenue, Des Moines,
• 2500 block of East Sheridan Avenue, Des Moines,
• 1500 block of South 50th Street, West Des Moines,
• 9000 block of Burkwood Drive, West Des Moines, and
• 15000 block of Boston Parkway, Clive.
The searches at these locations were an official law enforcement action involving officers, agents, and investigators from Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Des Moines Police Department, United States Postal Inspection Service, Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement (DNE), Iowa State Patrol, Iowa Division of Intelligence and Fusion Center, Iowa State Patrol SWAT, United States Marshals Service, Clive Police Department, West Des Moines Police Department, Ames Police Department, Altoona Police Department, Mid-Iowa Narcotics Task Force, Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Suburban Emergency Response Team (SERT), and Metro Special Tactics and Response (STAR).
Public Information Officer
Updated July 20, 2023