The FOIA Library contains a variety of documents released by the Offices of the United States Attorneys in order to provide the public with information about the office's activities. To request information not listed on this page, visit the FOIA Requests page.
Staff Manuals and Instructions to staff
The Justice Manual is the official handbook for Department of Justice policies and procedures. The Department of Justice Journal of Federal Law and Practice is published six times a year by the Executive Office for United States Attorneys. Each issue focuses on a legal or technical topic of interest to attorneys in the United States Department of Justice.
Final Orders and Opinions
The Executive Office for United States Attorneys does not have any documents in this category.
National Caseload Data
The Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys regularly releases national caseload data in response to monthly requests under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts.
Privacy Impact Assessments
When a government agency maintains records that contain personally identifiable information, federal law and regulation mandate that privacy issues and protections must be considered for the information technology systems that contain them, and so conduct Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
By conducting PIAs, EOUSA ensures that:
- The information collected is used only for the intended purpose.
- The information is timely and accurate.
- The information is protected according to applicable laws and regulations while in EOUSA’s possession.
- The impact of the information systems on individual privacy is fully addressed.
- The public is aware of the information that EOUSA collects and how the information is used.
PIAs are available for the following systems:*
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Litigation Technology Service Center
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Victim Internet System
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Victim Notification System
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Case Management Enterprise System
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the Master Index Application
- Privacy Impact Assessment for the USA FOIAXpress System
*All assessments require Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free on the Adobe website.