How to Report?

If you believe a child with a disability has been improperly secluded, you can file a private complaint through the Civil Rights Division Portal:

Report a complaint

Or call us at 202-514-4092 or 1-877-292-3804 (toll-free)

Updated September 7, 2022

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No