Contact the Commission

By Mail

Correspondence to the Department of Justice, Foreign Claims Settlement Commission, may be sent to:

U.S. Department of Justice
Foreign Claims Settlement Commission
600 E Street, NW., Suite 6002
Washington, DC 20579

By Email

E-mail to the Commission may be sent to

By Phone

(202) 616-6975 (Voice)
(202) 616-6993 (Fax)

Updated February 4, 2016

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No