The following questions within the eFile system for New Registrations currently support data entry via two methods, web-based form and comma-separated value (CSV) import:
|Question||Sample CSV||Template CSV|
|Registrant Monetary Political Contributions||Download Sample||Download Template|
|Foreign Principal Prior Activities||Download Sample||Download Template|
Import CSV Data Instructions
1. Click on the CSV Data Import button listed below the data table displayed for the appropriate question
2. Click the Browse button to select the CSV file you wish to import and click Next. Note - If preparing the CSV file using a tool such as Microsoft Excel be sure to save the file as Comma-Separated Value (CSV).
3. Review the data that has been loaded fromt the CSV file and click the Next button.
4. Validate the data to be imported and click the Load Data button.
5. Review the Data Load Results table to confirm that all expected data has been properly imported. Click the Finish button.
6. Use the web-based form to verify that all data has been imported properly and to make any revisions as necessary.