Topeka Man Pleads Guilty To Seven Robberies
TOPEKA, KAN. – A Topeka man pleaded guilty in federal court here today to seven robberies at local businesses, U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister said Friday.
Joshua Alexander Musgraves, 27, Topeka, pleaded guilty to seven counts of robbery including:
- Jan. 6, 2017, Plato’s Closet, 1580 SW Wanamaker, Topeka.
- Jan. 20, 2017, Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1812 NW Topeka Blvd, Topeka.
- March 23, 2017, Burger King, 2817 SE California Ave., Topeka.
- March 30, 2017, McDonald’s, 1100 S. Kansas Ave., Topeka.
- April 3, 2017, Subway, 1601 W. 23rd, Lawrence, Kan.
- April 4, 2017, Wing Stop, 2233 Louisiana St., Lawrence, Kan.
- Dec. 10, 2016, Denison State Bank, 3640 SW Fairlawn, Topeka.
Sentencing is set for Jan. 25, 2021. Both parties have agree to recommend a sentence of no less than nine years and no more than 12 years in federal prison.
McAllister commended the Topeka Police Department, the Lawrence Police Department, the FBI and Assistant U.S. Attorney Jared Maag for their work on the case.