Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
Southern District of Alabama
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Joint Press Conference Announcement
- WHO: U.S. Attorneys from the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama, along with representatives from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), the U.S. Marshals Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Alabama Attorney General’s Office, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, the Montgomery Police Department, the Montgomery District Attorney’s Office, and the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- WHAT: Joint press conference to announce the statewide progress of Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) one year after the revitalization of the violent crime reduction program.
- WHEN: Friday, October 5, 2018 at 10:30am. (CDT)
- WHERE: U.S. Attorney’s Office, 131 Clayton Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104
- NOTE: All media members must have credentials and a government issued photo ID. An RSVP is requested. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled conference start time. A press release and interview opportunities will be available at the end of the press conference.
Updated October 4, 2018