Skip to main content

Crime Victim Complaint Process

If you believe that your rights as a victim of crime have been violated, you may file a complaint. If you would like the opportunity to discuss your rights, please contact a Victim/Witness coordinator at (616) 456-2404. To file a complaint, please click on the form below or contact the United States Attorney’s Office to receive a copy by mail.


Enlace para el formulario de Queja formato_Adobe.pdf

To review a document explaining the complaint process, please click on the link below.

Link to the Federal Register document.

Victim and Witness Resources/Links

Contact Information

Courthouse Locations

Michigan Crime Victims’ Compensation

Resources Available


Updated July 22, 2016