Criminal Requests


OIJA does not handle requests for judicial assistance in criminal matters, including requests made pursuant to mutual legal assistance treaties. Requests relating to criminal matters should be submitted to the Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs (OIA). OIJA will forward any requests related to criminal matters to OIA, and OIA will likewise forward to OIJA requests that it concludes are related to civil or commercial matters.






Updated December 22, 2016

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No