The Criminal Division of the U. S. Attorney's Office is the largest of the Office's divisions. Assistant U.S. Attorneys in the Criminal Division handle all types of federal criminal cases:*
- Terrorism & National Security
- Computer Crimes
- Violent Crime Strike Force
- Monetary Penalties
- Child Exploitation Crimes
- Federal Firearm Violations
- Civil Rights Violations
- Tax Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
*While by no means comprehensive, includes some of the federal crimes prosecuted by the USAO-DE's Criminal Division.
Assistant U.S. Attorneys in the Civil Division of the United States Attorney's Office represent all civil litigation involving the United States, its departments and agencies and federal employees for the District of Delaware.
- Medical Fraud & Medical Malpractice
Updated July 16, 2015