Skip to main content

Find A Court Document

Federal court documents are available electronically through the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) service. This website allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts through a centralized online database.
For more information, please visit:

Updated April 22, 2015