- HEAT - United States Attorney’s Heroin Education Action Team
- Project Safe Neighborhoods - Program to Reduce Gun Violence in the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Reentry Initiatives - Reentry programs and reentry courts are designed to help returning citizens successfully "reenter" society following their incarceration, thereby reducing recidivism, improving public safety, and saving money.
- Victim Witness Assistance enhances and protects the necessary role of crime victims and witnesses within the Federal criminal justice process and forms partnerships with State and local communities to establish and provide important victim services and rights.
- Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee (LECC) is a program whose primary mission is to facilitate and promote coordination, communication, and cooperation among federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies in the Eastern District of North Carolina, by providing resources, information, training, and technical assistance to those agencies.
Updated March 3, 2021