Skip to main content

Crime Victims’ Rights: How to File a Complaint

If you are a victim of a federal crime and believe that you were denied one or more of your rights afforded under the Crime Victims' Rights Act of 2004 by a Department of Justice employee or office, you may file a Complaint with the Office of the Victims’ Rights Ombudsman within the Department of Justice.  For more information and/or to file a complaint, go to the website of the Office of the Victims’ Rights Ombudsman.

Updated October 8, 2023