Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative - How to Report

Call the Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative at 1-844-380-6178.

Report Sexual Harassment in Housing


What happens when I report?

To preserve your rights, you should also consider filing a fair housing complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”).  Information about the different options for filing a complaint with HUD is available on HUD’s website, or you may call 1-800-669-9777 to speak with a HUD Intake Specialist. 


Updated March 30, 2022

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No