Skip to main content

Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative - What Can DOJ Do?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) can investigate reports of sexual harassment in housing. DOJ may be able to file a lawsuit against harassers and other people who are involved with your housing. Even if the harassment happened many years ago, DOJ may still be able to help. You can read more about some of our past cases. You can also contact us to tell us about an experience of sexual harassment in housing.

For more information about sexual harassment in housing and what DOJ can do, review the information about "What Happens When I Report?" and view our additional "Resources."

Updated April 3, 2018