Skip to main content

Filing a Complaint Regarding an Immigration Court Interpreter

If you want to report an issue or concern about an immigration court interpreter, please provide the following information:

  1. The name of the interpreter.
  2. The name of the presiding immigration judge.
  3. The date, the time, and the immigration court where the issue occurred.
  4. A statement explaining your concern.
  5. Your name, address, daytime telephone number and any other contact information you wish to provide.

To file a complaint, click here.

Updated February 12, 2015