One Detroit is the United States Attorney’s Office’s comprehensive violence reduction initiative that links evidenced-based strategies with a coalition of stakeholders in the community, government, and law enforcement. The core of the initiative is partnership. The One Detroit partners commit to reducing violence while fostering legitimacy through engagement, coordination, and action.
- Dawn N. Ison, United States Attorney
- Mike Duggan, Mayor of the City of Detroit
- Beverly Smith, Assistant Deputy Director, Michigan Dept. of Corrections
- Kenyatta Stephens, Chief Executive Officer, Black Family Development, Inc.
- Alvin Stokes, Citywide President, Detroit Police Community Relations Council
- Bishop Edgar L. Vann II, Senior Pastor, Second Ebenezer Church
- Quincy Smith, Community Organizer, Ceasefire Detroit
- Kym L. Worthy, Wayne County Prosecutor
- James E. White, Chief, Detroit Police Department
- James A. Tarasca, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau Investigations (FBI)
- James M. Deir, Special Agent in Charge, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
- Orville O. Greene, Special Agent in Charge, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Christopher Melde, Director & Professor School of Criminal Justice, Michigan State University