|Checklist of required forms::
Please Federal Express forms directly to the following address or make an appointment to have hand delivered to:
- SF-86, Electronic Security Questionnaire (e-Qip)
the SF-86, Security Questionnaire, is filled out by accessing the following link: www.opm.gov/e-qip.
All questions must be answered covering the previous 10 years. The form will not be certified or released until requested to do so by a representative from the Administrative Division.
- e-Qip applicant brochure (pdf) Please be sure to read the applicant brochure before proceeding to completing e-Qip.
- OF-306 - Declaration of Federal Employment
- OF-612 - Optional Application for Federal Employment and/or Resume/Employment Application
- DOJ-555 - Disclosure and Authorization Pertaining to Consumer Reports Pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification
- Dual Citizenship/Loyalty Statement - Applicant certifies s/he is a dual citizen with the U.S. and another country Submit the above along with one copy of the following, if applicable:
- Letter of explanation stating why the applicant feels s/he is a dual citizen with the U.S. and another country;
- OFI - 36 - Single Scope, Additional Data for Single Scope Background Investigations and Other Background Investigations.
This form is only applicable under the following conditions:
If the OFI-36 is applicable, also complete the Foreign National Relatives or Associates form listed below.
- Immediate family members are resident aliens or U.S. citizens other than by birth;
- Current spouse is foreign born
- Co-inhabitant(s) and any other persons to whom applicant is bound by affection or obligation who may be subject to duress by a foreign power
- Foreign Born Relatives or Associates Statement
- SF-87A – Fingerprint Cards
Fingerprint cards will be mailed to you upon request and you can be fingerprinted at any local police station. Or, you can make an appointment to return your completed forms and be fingerprinted in the Administrative Division, Security Section.
- Derogatory Information - i.e., bankruptcy, indebtedness, arrests, income tax issues, drug use, etc.
- Provide a letter of explanation addressing each derogatory issue
- Provide supporting documents, e.g., canceled payment checks.
- Verification of Student Enrollment - students are required to provide a letter from the Registrar's office or a copy of their schedule as verification of enrollment. Prior submission of this information to the Human Resources Office is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Contact Sheet
- Information Regarding the OPM Background Investigation Process
United States Attorney's Office
Administrative Services Section
Southern District of Texas
ATTN: Dell Mara Lovell
Houston, Texas 77002
For additional information, please contact:
Dell Mara Lovell, Human Resources Officer – 713.567.9333 – Dell.Mara.Lovell@usdoj.gov
Sharon Willis, Human Resources Assistant – 713.567.9570 – Sharon.Willis@usdoj.gov
Documents on this page are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF) and a PDF reader is required for viewing. Download a PDF reader or learn more about PDFs.