This is archived content from the U.S. Department of Justice website. The information here may be outdated and links may no longer function. Please contact if you have any questions about the archive site.

2011. OSHA -- Criminal Violations

Criminal cases are referred by the Department of Labor to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. If the Criminal Division determines that prosecution is warranted, the case will be referred to the appropriate United States Attorney. Complaints of violations should be referred by the United States Attorney to the regional office of the Department of Labor and to the Fraud Section of the Criminal Division.

Updated January 17, 2020