|This document is available in two formats: this web page (for browsing content) and PDF (comparable to original document formatting). To view the PDF you will need Acrobat Reader, which may be downloaded from the Adobe site. For an official signed copy, please contact the Antitrust Documents Group.|
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
Plaintiff, United States of America, hereby certifies that it has complied within the provisions of the Antitrust Procedures and Penalties Act, 14 U.S.C. § 16(b)-(d) and states:
1. February 20, 1998 and March 20, 1998, respectively;
2. Competitive Impact Statement were published in the Federal Register on March 31, 1998, 63 Fed. Reg. 15,432-37 (1998);
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16 (c), a summary of the terms of the proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published:
5. The United States received no comments from members of the public concerning the proposed Final Judgment;
6. Defendants have complied with the requirements of 15 U.S.C. § 16(g);
7. Pursuant to the Stipulation filed on February 20, 1998, and 15 U.S.C. § 16(e), the Court may enter the Final Judgment after it determines that the Judgment serves the public interest;
8. Plaintiff's Competitive Impact Statement demonstrates that the proposed Final Judgment satisfies the public interest standard of 15 U.S.C. § 16(e); and
9. Plaintiff requests that this Court enter the Final Judgment without further hearings and is authorized by counsel for Defendants to state that Defendants join in this request.
Dated: June 8, 1998.