|This document is available in three formats: this web page (for browsing content), PDF (comparable to original document formatting), and WordPerfect. To view the PDF you will need Acrobat Reader, which may be downloaded from the Adobe site. For an official signed copy, please contact the Antitrust Documents Group.|
| UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT|
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
DECLARATION OF LOWELL R. STERN
I, Lowell R. Stern, declare as follows:
1. I am a trial attorney with the United States Department of Justice Antitrust Division, and I am the lead attorney for the above-captioned action. I make this declaration in support of the Motion of the United States To Appoint Trustee.
2. The facts set forth in the Plaintiff's Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Motion of the United States to Appoint Trustee are true and accurate to the best of my belief and knowledge.
3. A true and correct copy of the Final Judgment is attached as Exhibit 1.
4. A copy of Joseph G. Krauss's professional biography is attached as Exhibit 2.
5. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Done at Washington, D.C.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that on this 6th day of August 2007, I caused a copy of the foregoing Declaration of Lowell R. Stern to be mailed, by U.S. mail, postage prepaid, to the attorneys listed below:
For Mittal Steel Company N.V.:
Mark Leddy, Esquire