UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
NORTHWEST AIRLINES, INC. and
CONTINENTAL AIRLINES, INC.,
| | |
Civil Action No. 98-74611
PROPOSED REVISED SCHEDULING ORDER
Upon consideration of the papers filed by the parties pertaining to Plaintiff's Motion for Entry of a Revised Scheduling Order, it is ORDERED that the parties shall adhere to the following revised schedule controlling the progress of this case:
4/2/99 Last day for serving party document requests and interrogatories.
11/3/99 Last day for fact depositions.
11/15/99 Status Conference before Judge Denise Page Hood at 2:45 p.m.
12/6/99 Parties serve opening Rule 26(a)(2) reports and materials.
2/23/00 Parties serve rebuttal Rule 26(a)(2) reports and materials.
4/10/00 Last day for deposing experts.
4/17/00 Last day for serving requests for admission.
5/30/00 Last day for filing dispositive motions.
6/28/00 Last day for filing oppositions to dispositive motions.
7/12/00 Last day for filing replies in support of dispositive motions.
7/31/00 Hearing on all dispositive motions before Judge Denise Page Hood at 9:00 a.m.
8/19/00 Deadline for parties to exchange preliminary witness lists.
9/11/00 Final Pretrial/Settlement Conference before Judge Denise Page Hood at 2:00 p.m.
9/19/00 Trial Begins at 9:00 a.m.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED:
- Each side shall take no more than 30 fact depositions, (including party and non-party depositions).
- No party shall serve more than 25 interrogatories (including subparts) on any other party.
- The parties' joint final pretrial order shall be due one week prior to the final pretrial conference.
- All papers shall be served by hand and/or facsimile on the parties' Washington, D.C. counsel.
- Responses to written discovery requests (i.e., document requests, interrogatories, and requests for admissions) shall be served within 30 days of service of the request; and any documents produced in response to such requests shall be made available for inspection and copying as soon as practicable thereafter.
- The parties shall exchange preliminary witness lists at least one month prior to commencement of trial.
- Notwithstanding the 11/3/99 cut-off for fact depositions, the parties may depose any fact witness designated as a trial witness who has not previously been deposed in connection with this action.
- Any party may move the Court to amend or modify any of the provisions of this Order for good cause shown, and/or to set a status conference to address case management issues.
| || _______________/s/________________ |
DENISE PAGE HOOD
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Dated: _Aug 9, 1999