IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT
INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
| | |
Civil Action No.: 01 CV 1365 (CKK)
Filed: October 2, 2001
UNITED STATES' CERTIFICATE OF
COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE
ANTITRUST PROCEDURES AND PENALTIES ACT
Plaintiff, United States of America, hereby certifies that it has complied with the provisions of the Antitrust Procedures and Penalties Act, 15 U.S.C. § 16(b)-(h), and states:
- The proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were filed with the Court on June 20, 2001.
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16(b), the Proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published in the Federal Register on July 12, 2001, volume 66, beginning on page 36594.
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16(b), the United States made copies of the Competitive Impact Statement, as well as copies of the Complaint and the proposed Final Judgmentn available to any requesting party.
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16(c), a summary of the terms of the proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published in the Washington Post, a newspaper of general circulation in the District of Columbia from July 4, 2001 to July 10, 2001.
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16(g), on June 29, 2001, the defendants filed with the Court two declarations describing communications by or on behalf of the defendants relating to the proposed Final Judgment with officers or employees of the United States.
- The 60-day period provided by 15 U.S.C. § 16(d) for the submission of public comments expired on September 10, 2001.
- The United States has not received any public comments on the proposed Final Judgment.
- Pursuant to the Stipulation and Order filed on June 22, 2001, and 15 U.S.C. § 16(e), the Court may enter the Final Judgment after it determines that the Judgment serves the public interest.
- Plaintiff's Competitive Impact Statement and Response to Public Comment demonstrate that the proposed Final Judgment satisfies the public interest standard of 15 U.S.C. § 16(e).
- Plaintiff requests that this Court enter the Final Judgment without further hearings and is authorized by counsel for Defendants to state that Defendants join in this request.
| ||_______________"/s/"________________ |
Wisconsin Bar No. 1029907
U.S. Department of Justice
325 Seventh Street, N.W., Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20530
Dated this 2nd day of October, 2001.
Certificate of Service
I, Marian Honus , hereby certify that, on October 2 , 2001, I caused the foregoing document to be served on defendants Signature Flight Support Corporation, Ranger Aerospace Corporation, and Aircraft Service International Group, Inc., by having a copy mailed, first-class, postage prepaid, to:
William Norfolk, Esq.
Sullivan & Cromwell
125 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004
James H. Mutchnik, Esq.
Kirkland & Ellis
200 East Randolph Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
| || |