Plaintiff, United States of America, hereby certifies that it has complied with the provisions of the Antitrust Procedures and Penalties Act, 15 U.S.C. § 16(b)-(d) and states:
- The proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were filed on _____________;
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16(b), the proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published in the Federal Register on _______________, _____ Fed. Reg. ____________;
- Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16 (c), a summary of the terms of the proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published:
- in ______________________, a newspaper of general circulation in the District of Columbia, during the period _________________, and
- in _______________________, a newspaper of general circulation in ______________, during the period _______________;
- The 60-day comment period specified in 15 U.S.C. § 16(b) commenced on ________________, and terminated on _______________;
- The United States received no comments from members of the public concerning the proposed Final Judgment;
- Defendants have complied with the requirements of 15 U.S.C. § 16 (g);
- Pursuant to the Stipulation filed on _______________, and 15 U.S.C. § 16(e), the Court may enter the Final Judgment after it determines that the Judgment serves the public interest;
- Plaintiff's Competitive Impact Statement demonstrates that the proposed Final Judgment satisfies the public interest standard of 15 U.S.C. § 16(e); and
- Plaintiff requests that this Court enter the Final Judgment without further hearings and is authorized by counsel for Defendants to state that Defendants join in this request.
[Where comments are filed in a case, the following language may be used:]
The plaintiff received and responded to _________________ comment[s] on the proposed Final Judgment. The comments and responses were filed with the Court on _____________, and were published in the Federal Register on ______________, Volume ________, No. ________, beginning on page __________.