GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT P0071
2nd GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT stamp illegible
|Ken W. Schmiedel |
02/24/2004 07:02 PM
|To:||Harry_Kiefaber@ peoplesoft.com |
|cc:|| bob_searles@ peoplesoft.com, Mark_Jacobs@ peoplesoft.com, michael_youngwirth@ peoplesoft.com, rand_macksamie@ peoplesoft.com, David J1Kelly/EMPL/MA /Bell-A tl@ V ZNotes, Sergio Canetti, Jill Kastler@ V ZNotes |
|Subject:|| Re: Verizon as reference for State of OH RFP? |
Attached is the completed form. Dave Kelly helped pull most of this together because of his firsthand knowledge of the PeopleSoft implementation at Verizon.
If you have any questions, please let me or Dave know.
(Microsoft Word icon)
State of Ohio RFP 2-24-04.doc
|(Planet image) ||Harry_Kiefaber@ peoplesoft.com |
02/19/2004 08:09 A M
|To:||Ken W. Schmiedel/EMPL/TX /Verizon@ V ZNotes |
|cc:||rand_macksamie@ peoplesoft.com, bob_searles@ peoplesoft.com, michael_youngwirth@ peoplesoft.com, Mark_Jacobs@ peoplesoft.com |
|Subject:||Verizon as reference for State of OH RFP? |
Here is the detail that we need to complete for our RFP. Can you help us?
Attachment Ten: Proven Scalability...ERP (financial, procurement and HR components) experience with large organizations implemented for at least 18 months. Large means revenue/budget of at least $50.0B and more than 65,000 employees.
If I can make it easier by calling you, please let me know.
Thank you very much!
State and Local Government Account Executive
4085 Fairfax Dr.
VZ-ORCL 03482 Highly Confidential
Columbus, OH 43220
Email: harry_kiefaber@ peoplesoft.com
For Immediate assistance, please call Customer Care
#### 0A04011_ATTACHMENT 10.doc has been removed from this note on February 24 2004 by Ken W. Schmiedel
VZ-ORCL 03483 Highly Confidential
ATTACHMENT TEN: PROVEN SCALABILITY
Proven Scalability. The offeror must demonstrate experience with large implementations of an ERP encompassing the Financial, Procurement, and Human Resource (HR) components that have been implemented for at least 18 months. Large implementations must include organizations equivalent in size to the state of Ohio, meaning greater than $50 billion in annual revenues (for financial and procurement components) and more than 65,000 employees (for HR components). To demonstrate this experience, the offeror must include references from organizations that have completed the ERP implementations. Duplicate the following table as needed for up to, but not more than, three references. If more than three references are provided, only the first three listed will be used for scoring.
|Project Name: |
|Client Address: |
125 High St.. Room 05327
Boston, MA, 02110
|Client Contact Name and Title: |
|Client Contact Phone Number: |
Beginning Date of Project:
GL, Assets, Projects, 06/98
Ending Date of Project:
GL, Assets, Projects, 11/00
|Annual revenue of the organization: |
| Number of employees: |
- 167,000 (active as of 6/19/2004 [see description 6/04, below])
- 260,000 (inactive)
Note: These numbers exclude "Verizon Wireless" - they are on a separate instance of PeopleSoft.
Number of users:
- 2400 (heads-down users)
- 167 K(self-svc users)
AP, GL, Assets and Projects:
|Implemented components: HR-Payroll (HCM), General Ledger (GL), Assets, Projects, Accounts Payable (AP). || Length of time, in months, each component has been implemented: |
- HR: 10 years
- Payroll: 8 years
- AP: 6 years
- GL, Assets, Projects: 3 years
Implemented modules within each component:
- HCM: HR, Payroll, Base Benefits (limited)
- AP, GL, Assets, and Projects: Base modules
VZ-ORCL 03484 Highly Confidential
Description of the geographical coverage of the implemented ERP solution:
- HR/Payroll - United States
- AP, GL, Assets, Projects - Eastern US (former Bell Atlantic region)
Description of the transaction volume of each implemented component. Indicate whether the volume is daily, weekly, monthly or annually:
- 500 K checks per month
- 75 K online transactions per day
AP, GL, Asset and Projects:
Description of the implementation:
Note: Verizon's use of PeopleSoft started with the former NYNEX company. NYNEX merged with Bell Atlantic in 1999 under the Bell Atlantic name. Bell Atlantic merged with GTE under the Verizon name in 2000.
- 12/94: Converted HR functions of former NYNEX under PS HRMS 3.1. 75 K employees (approx)
- 01/96: Converted Payroll functions of former NYNEX under PS HRMS 3.1.
- 11/96: Upgraded to PS HRMS 5.1
- 11/98: Upgraded to PS HRMS 7.0
- 11/99: Consolidated HR/Payroll functions of former NYNEX and Bell Atlantic (150 K total employees)
- 10/00 Upgraded to PS HRMS 7.5
- 10/02: Upgraded to PS HCM 8.3
- 10/03: Consolidated 50 percent of former GTE employees (30 K) and HR/Payroll functions from SAP to PS HCM 8.3.
- 06/04 Planned consolidation of all remaining former GTE employees (27 K) from SAP to PS HCM 8.3. At consolidation, all Verizon active employees (~167 K) will be paid and administered under PeopleSoft.
AP, GL, Asset and Projects:
- 06/98: AP Converted under PS 7.5
- GL, Assets, Projects, 11/00
- AP, GL, Assets, Projects upgraded to PS Tools 8.4, 2/04
VZ-ORCL 03485 Highly Confidential