This image shows a pyramid which is a representation of the Microsoft customer taxonomy for all their products
The image is entitled "Microsoft is Pursuing Enterprises". The image includes a pyramid with various levels.
- At the top of the pyramid, the number "8,000+" appears. At the far right, the words "Divisions and Subsidiaries" include an arrow pointing to the number.
- The next level of the pyramid shows the words "1000-8000 Employees". At the far right, the words "All Corporate Accounts" include an arrow pointing to the second level.
- The third level of the pyramid has the word "Mid-Market".
- The fourth level of the pyramid has the words "25-1000 Employees".
- The fifth, bottom level of the pyramid contains the words "Small Businesses 1-25 Employees".
- At the bottom of the image is an orange line with the Oracle logo.
Return to Document