This graph shows four demand curves between the competitive and monopoly prices.
- The vertical axis is labeled Price.
- The horizontal axis is labeled Quantity.
- The top line curving up on the vertical toward the top of the Price axis, is labeled Isoelastic.
- A second line, under the Isoelastic line and curving slightly less up toward the top of the Price axis is labeled AIDS.
- A third line, curving less again toward the top of the Price axis is labeled Logit.
- The final line, curving the least toward the Price axis, is labeled Linear.
- As quanitity decreases, price increases.
Return to Document