| Process Flow for Intercompany Invoicing |
The flow is styled as an organizational chart. It shows two columns - one for the Selling Operating Unit and one for the Shipping Operating Unit
The following steps take place under the Selling Operating Unit, with some of the steps highlighted:
- Ship Confirm, which divides into Receivables Interface and Inventory Interface.
- Receivables Interface continues to AutoInvoice and finally Customer Invoice.
- Inventroy Interface accesses the INV Transaction Processor, the first step shown under the Shipping Operating Unit.
- Under INV Transaction Processor,in the Shipping Operating Unit, the flow moves to the Shipment Transaction followed in order by Create Intercompany AR Invoices, AutoInvoice, and Intercompany AR Invoice.
- The Intercompany AR Invoice accesses the Create Intercompany AP Invoices which is back under the Selling Operating Unit.
- Under the Create Intercompany AP Invoices the flow moves to the Invoice Import and finally to the Intercompany AP Invoice.
Return to document