Instructions for Filing a Complaint Regarding an Immigration Judge's Conduct
If you wish to file a complaint about the conduct of an immigration judge, you may send it by email to EOIR.IJConduct@usdoj.gov or by postal mail to the Assistant Chief Immigration Judge for Conduct and Professionalism or the appropriate supervisory Assistant Chief Immigration Judge.ACIJ assignments and contact information may be found here.
Please ensure that your complaint contains the following information:
- The name of the judge about whose conduct you wish to complain.
- A statement of what occurred.
- The time and place of the occurrence(s).
- Any other information which may be helpful in investigating the complaint.
- Your name, address, telephone number and any other contact information you wish to provide.