The Criminal Division of the Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Colorado prosecutes all violations of criminal federal law occurring within the State and District of Colorado and handles appeals from such convictions to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. The Division is organized into four sections: Narcotics, Violent Crime and Immigration Enforcement, Cybercrime & National Security, and Economic Crimes.
- Suneeta Hazra, Criminal Division Chief
- Brad Giles, Narcotics Section Chief
- Peter McNeilly, Deputy Narcotics Section Chief
- Garreth Winstead, Violent Crime and Immigration Enforcement Section Chief
- Valeria Spencer, Violent Crime and Immigration Enforcement Deputy Section Chief
- David Tonini, Cybercrime and National Security Section Chief
- Martha Paluch, Economic Crimes Section Chief