Conferences, Training Events And Community Outreach
The United States Attorney’s Office engages in community outreach to establish an ongoing dialogue with the public we serve. By providing speakers, organizing, and attending meetings, and specialized programs and events, we are better able to address public safety concerns while enhancing community trust.
Follow us on Twitter to get immediate updates on conferences, trainings, and stay connected to our public outreach efforts.
The Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee (LECC) Conference, held in partnership with the Wyoming Attorney General’s Office, usually each spring. This conference is designed to fulfill the LECC’s vital mission to foster effective communication and cooperation among the district’s local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, identify and address emerging crime trends, and provide leadership, guidance and training resources for the district’s law enforcement community.
The office conducts training on a wide variety of topics. Some training is tailored to the needs of our government partners and other training is organized for the benefit of the public.
The office supports a variety of subject matter areas, initiatives, and programs handled by the U.S. Department of Justice. Visit https://www.justice.gov/topics for more information on current topics. You can also learn about other worthy programs that our office supports.
We also support the following national observances through awareness campaigns and community engagement:
- National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National African American History Month
- National Teen Dating Violence Awareness & Prevention Month
- National Consumer Protection Week
- National Equal Pay Day
- Women’s History Month
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- National Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Police Week
- National Missing Children’s Day
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- LGBTQ Pride Month
- Elder Abuse Month
- National Night Out
- Women’s Equality Day
- National Day of Service and Remembrance Day
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Bullying Prevention Month
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Veterans Day
- Native American Heritage Month
- Human Rights Day