- Download Case Portal guides on: (1) How to upload initiating and supporting documents and download eROPs; (2) How to request a bond; (3) How to file an appeal; (4) How to file a Motion to Reopen, Reconsider for a BIA appeal.
- Four Ways ECAS Makes Accessing Information Easier.
- Register Here and access registration information.
- Recover your User ID or Password.
- Frequently Asked Questions about ECAS.
- ECAS Case Portal Terms & Conditions.
- ECAS User Manual.
- EOIR-27 and EOIR-28 forms can be filed online through ECAS. Filling out these forms within the application generates a PDF version that is stored in an electronic Record of Proceedings (eROP).
- Notice to parties regarding decrypting secure messages: Decisions and orders issued by EOIR that contain Personally Identifiable Information(PII) will be encrypted (“zipped”) by EOIR before emailing them to parties. PII includes information such as name, email, home address, and phone number. Follow these instructions to decrypt and access the documents.
Updated August 10, 2022