IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE
DISTRICT OF __
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
v. CIVIL ACTION NO. __
TRACT NO. __
COMPLAINT IN CONDEMNATION
- This is an action of a civil nature brought by the United States of America for the taking of property, under its power of eminent domain, and for the ascertainment and award of just compensation to the parties in interest.
- The uses for which the property is to be taken and the authority for the taking are set forth in Schedule "A" annexed hereto and made a part hereof.
- The property to be taken, the estates to be taken and the names and addresses of the persons having or claiming an interest in said property are described in Schedule "B" annexed hereto and made a part hereof.
- Local and state taxing authorities may have or claim an interest in the property by reason of taxes and assessments due and exigible.
- There are or may be others who have or may claim some interest in the property to be taken, whose names are unknown to plaintiff, and such persons are made parties to this action under the designation "Unknown Owners."
Wherefore plaintiff demands judgment that the property be condemned, and that just compensation for the taking be ascertained and awarded, and such other relief as may be lawful and proper.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
UNITED STATES ATTORNEY
Assistant United States Attorney
N.B. Modification is necessary if option contracts are to be enforced or if trial by jury is desired.